And it got me thinking…
People who deal with the CFO (see Road Map to Successful CFO Relationships) expect the CFO to have Jedi-like qualities.
Let’s see if the Jedi Code applies to CFOs.
- Jedi are the guardians of the galaxy.
- Jedi use their powers to defend and protect, never to attack others.
- Jedi respect all life in any form.
- Jedi serve others rather than ruling over them for the good of the galaxy.
- Jedi seek to improve themselves through knowledge and training.
Replace “Jedi” with “CFO” and “galaxy” with “organization” and you too can be a Jedi.
Do you want to be a Jedi CFO? Coaching can help.