On June 16, 2014 I will be presenting at the MACPA Innovation Summit in Baltimore, MD.
In the presentation, I refer to a number of items for further reading and reference.
Whether you are in attendance at the conference or not, I believe you will find these links of interest.
If you have any questions, please let me know.
- Book: Guide to CFO Success: Leadership Strategies for Corporate Financial Professionals, by Samuel Dergel
- Book: The Power of Personal Branding, by Karen Wensley
- Information: Strong CFO Program
- Book: Strengths Based Leadership: Great Leaders, Teams, and Why People Follow, by Tom Rath & Barrie Conchie
- Reference: Samuel’s Strengthsfinder Assessment
- BONUS: Your very own Relationship Map (.ppt)
If you attended the MACPA Innovation Summit and would like to receive my new blog posts in your email, click the Sign Me Up! button in the right column.