We are about to turn the corner to a new year. 2011 was the beginning of Samuel’s CFO Blog, and there is plenty more to write about in for 2012.
If you haven’t been following Samuel’s CFO Blog since the beginning, or if you have, and may have missed some of our most popular blog this year, here are 2011’s 7 Most Read Blogs.
7) Dear CEO & Board: You can’t afford to hire the wrong CFO
6) Introducing: The Strong CFO Program – 1st session FREE
4) You’ve been promoted to CFO. Now what?
3) The First 90 Days of a New CFO
2) Road Map to Successful CFO Relationships
And the most popular of Samuel’s CFO Blogs for 2011 is:
1) Negotiating your CFO Employment
Thank you to all my readers, clients, candidates and friends for your support in 2011.
2012 is already shaping up to be an amazing year, and it hasn’t even started. Stay tuned to a special announcement coming next week. (If you haven’t signed up yet for Samuel’s CFO Blog, click the SIGN ME UP! button on the right.)
Happy New Year!