2012 sure has been an interesting year.
And I’m looking forward to 2013! I’m looking forward to:
- Working with my clients at Stanton Chase and providing them with excellent service and value in retained executive search.
- Staying close to CFOs in my network, and continuing to add value to their businesses and careers.
- Continuing my blogging, both here and at CFO Moves. I find it humbling that I have people that are not only interested in what I have to say, but have signed up to ensure they don’t miss any of it.
- Working on my book for CFOs. Stay tuned!
It is customary as the year turns to a close to look back at the previous year.
Blogging is great, but sometimes people can miss out on some very valuable insights or content. So, to make sure you didn’t miss what other people thought was worth reading, I would like to share 12 of my most popular CFO Blogs in 2012.
12) Negotiating your CFO Employment Contract
11) 5 Steps to Building your Finance Dream Team (and 3 tips on how to get it done)
9) 5 Reasons why Talent Development is a Challenge for CFOs
8) Road Map to Successful CFO Relationships
7) 5 Most Popular Names for CFOs (2012 Edition)
6) The First 90 Days of a New CFO
5) 1 key difference between your LinkedIn Profile and Resume
4) Dear CEO & Board: You can’t afford to hire the wrong CFO.
3) Investor Relations for the New CFO – 6 Steps for IR Success
2) 4 Reasons you should use an Executive Search Firm when hiring your CFO
And the most popular of Samuel’s CFO Blogs for 2012 is:
1) How a Recruiter sees a Candidate (You may not like the analogy)
If you like these blogs and want to ensure you don’t miss any of them, please click on the SIGN ME UP! button on the right.
Happy Holidays and all the best for an amazing 2013!