On May 9th, 2014 I will be presenting at the AICPA National CFO Conference in National Harbor, MD, just outside Washington DC.
In the presentation, I refer to a number of items for further reading and reference.
Whether you are in attendance at the conference or not, I believe you will find these links of interest.
If you have any questions, please let me know.
- Book: Guide to CFO Success: Leadership Strategies for Corporate Financial Professionals, by Samuel Dergel
- Book: The Power of Personal Branding, by Karen Wensley
- Information: Strong CFO Program
- Book: Strengths Based Leadership: Great Leaders, Teams, and Why People Follow, by Tom Rath & Barrie Conchie
- Reference: Samuel’s Strengthsfinder Assessment
- Report: The True Measure of Finance Function Excellence: Deliver Value Efficiently, APQC
If you attended the AICPA National CFO Conference and would like to receive my new blog posts in your email, click the Sign Me Up! button in the right column.