I was recently interviewed by Jack Sweeney for his podcast series called CFO Thought Leader. This was the fourth time I was interviewed by Sweeney, and I enjoyed our conversation once again. I believe you will find the conversation interesting and relevant.
Here are some of the things that were discussed. (You can listen via the Youtube window on this page, you can download the file or find the iTunes link below)
- Are CFOs diligent enough in their due diligence prior to accepting a new CFO role?
- The impact of tone from the top on CFOs.
- The importance of CEO/CFO chemistry for a CFO job seeker.
- How CFOs and CEOs can work together successfully.
- What CFOs in the job wish they knew before they accepted the job.
- The challenges of building the right Finance team as a new CFO.
If any of these topics are of interest to you, you will find this podcast to be worth listening to. (25 minutes)
Which comments resonate most with you? Let me know what you think below, or email me.